Sunday 1 February 2015

CoolBlades One Stop Guide To The Perfect Haircut For You!

Hello Lovelies,
I am finally back after a short break and I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year.
~
I'm sure you'll all agree that 2015 feels like time for a change and I see people changing their diets, their exercise regimes and other physical factors about themselves, but what about your hair?
I'm sure we've all had those days where our hair looks awful and no amount of brushing, backcombing or hairspraying can fix it. As a trainee hairdresser I believe that sometimes people just don't have the right haircut. Well, help is at hand!

CoolBlades, a popular hair and beauty suppliers, have designed an infographic that explains the perfect haircut for your faceshape. The One Stop Guide includes the do's and don'ts of finding the right cut for you in 3 simple steps. And there are also some make-up tips to complete your new look!




With all of these great tips to finding the perfect haircut, bad hair days are finally over!

Will you be changing your look this year?
Leave any comments below!

All my love
K




CoolBlades: www.coolblades.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment